2008年12月7日日曜日

4th class

Proverbs:1. Time is money. This proverb meaning is that time is very precious, so you need to spend time usefully, do not waste.

2. A stitch in time saves nine. This proverb meaning is that if you guard before something happen, you will not fail.

3.There's no time like the present. This proverb meaning is that now is the best time to do, so do not put off in the future.

4.Let's meet at 4. If I'm not there by 5, leave without me at 6, and I'll be there at 7.
I can not understand what this proverb mean....I am sorry.

5 件のコメント:

no.1-jm さんのコメント...

your answer is totally close to mine. I just thoght time is very important for us.

bits さんのコメント...

I think also "There's no time like present" means the time is now!
But, I never thought put off in the future. That is a good answer!

chai さんのコメント...

yeah, I also think "Time is money" means that we shouldn't waste time like we shouldn't waste money. so I'll try to spend time wisely.

coconut さんのコメント...

I also think time is money meaning is that time is very precious!

HJU Teacher さんのコメント...

Very good.